Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Discouraged

Two days after our 20 miler and I'm feeling discouraged.  The knee pain is still here and hasn't gotten any better.  Today it even hurts to walk and I can barely make it down stairs.  The swelling is still there.  Tomorrow morning is my orthopedic appointment and I'm anxious to hear what he has to say.  Here's hoping 3 weeks is enough recovery time!

In the meantime, I'm staying focused and remembering one of my favorite quotes (that I have hanging on a bulletin board in my office).  It holds true for almost all aspects of my life, but certainly has meaning with this marathon training!

1 comment:

  1. I know how disappointing this must be to have things up in the air. You have done a wonderful job so be proud! Hope you get some positive news tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete